I hope you enjoyed your weekend! Just a few reminders :
1) PLEASE visit the website that Brenden Hogan has set up for the team. There's all kind of information on it like games/times , who has signed up for team meals and the dates, etc. It's a wonderful website and I find more stuff on it every time I look at it!
2) Ward went through and added all players to the Hudl account this weekend so please have your players log on -- Coach Ward and Coach O take their time to review game footage and then make good points about certain plays or point out different things that need to be worked on. I'ts a huge learning tool for the players -- but only if they log on and take advantage of it.
3) Tues our game is AWAY at Woodbridge - game time 6:00 pm - the Goodson family is doing the dinner and they should eat @ 3:15 pm Cassie and Goodie -- thank you for doing this!
3001 Old Bridge Road
Woodbridge, VA 22192
4) Fri is a HOME game against Kettle Run - the dynamic duo of Julie and Sue are doing the dinner (again) and the team will eat at 4:00 pm. Ladies - as always, thank you!
This will be a fun game for the LeClair family as our two nephews play for Kettle Run -- and I'm personally hoping we knock their socks off ;)
5) We still need a family (preferably two) to take the date of 4/19 - our game against Patriot -- please check your calendars and see if you can help our wonderful boys get a great
meal! Julie -- please put Mrs. Yun down for 5/3 and switch 4/11 to the Neal family on the website -- Thank you.
We'll still need volunteers for the playoffs but we'll cross the bridge soon enough....
Although I'm sure I've forgotten something - that's all for now -- I'll see you Tuesday!!